Associate Account Manager
Position: Associate Account Manager
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Department: Investor Relations
Post Date: May 15, 2013
- Building and maintaining an extensive database of financial professionals
- Making a large volume of outgoing calls on a daily basis to the financial community
- Business development
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Provide continuous feedback to clients regarding market activity and perceptions
- Attend and manage corporate presentations throughout North America
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (French/ English)
- Proficient computer skills including database management
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, self-motivated, proactive and eager to take on new challenges
- Team player with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- No criminal record
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Flexibility to travel to/from various locations throughout North America
Renmark Financial Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Renmark’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Only applications submitted via email will be considered, please send your resume with a covering letter to the attention of Stephanie Lavoie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important notice to all applicants: all attached documents must be sent in Word format or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). Incompatible documents will not be considered.